Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/28: Moncton Radio Explodes

I was in Augusta today and was able to hear sports on "The Score" on 93.5,
96.7, 107.9 and 1140.  Seems like a waste of airspace and electricity to me,
but it certainly saves money on staff!  What's next?  Simulcast Sports on all
their stations in the market.

Anything new on the financial troubles of Cumulus?  Is the company going to
survive?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 8/27/00 11:31:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,