Beaming 3200 Watts Off the Ionosphere Straight...to...YOU

Ever since the announcement that WBOQ 104.9 Gloucester
was planning to add more news and information to its
morning show, I've been monitoring the station on my
way to work.  Starting Monday 8/21 they've been
broadcasting a show called Daybreak W-Bach, hosted by

(get ready for this)

Dana Hersey late of "The Movie Loft" but still
currently doing the Jim Cutler thing on WRKO.
I have nothing against the former "Ask the Manager"
straight man, but he just doesn't sound COMFORTABLE
on a small FM with the double-A talent surrounding
him for the most part.  And the production qualities
are reminiscent of the soon-to-be-defunt WMEX during
its early days.  Maybe things will improve after the
initial trial run, but right now it's not going to
attract many people from WBZ, WRKO or even WESX the
way things stand.  For those of you who get channel
281A (and I don't mean WRBB), give it a listen and
see what you think.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com