Re: Verizon coverage and sponsorships

In a message dated 08/21/2000 9:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< Yeah, but are you 10 numbers (or email addresses) away? :) >>

Mike,

   i am more reachable than most managers, not only at my present station,
but as well as those i've worked at in the past.
   i provide, for studio posting and for my boss's files, not only my home
number, but also my cell phone, my wife's cell phone, as well as phone
numbers at my sister's and my in-law's (the last two are locations where i
sometimes crash in the Boston area to save on gas...)
   plus, my email address is posted.

   so... yeah, i am.

Chuck