Re: Verizon coverage and sponsorships

Sounds like they can't get rid of you.  How can they miss you if you won't
go away? :->

BTW, I've got your share of the 40# of potato salad sitting in the back
seat of my car.  Shall I ship it parcel post or just let it walk...

BrianAt 08:56 PM 8/21/00 -0400, Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 08/21/2000 9:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>nostatic@earthlink.net writes:
>
><< Yeah, but are you 10 numbers (or email addresses) away? :) >>
>
>Mike,
>
>    i am more reachable than most managers, not only at my present station,
>but as well as those i've worked at in the past.
>    i provide, for studio posting and for my boss's files, not only my home
>number, but also my cell phone, my wife's cell phone, as well as phone
>numbers at my sister's and my in-law's (the last two are locations where i
>sometimes crash in the Boston area to save on gas...)
>    plus, my email address is posted.
>
>    so... yeah, i am.
>
>Chuck

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA