Re: WTSN & Yanks

There is a Major League Baseball rule regarding home territory.  A station
with a tower that is located within 50 miles of any team's home plate cannot
broadcast games of another team -- unless that home team agrees.

Regarding Braves broadcasts...I know there was a guy named Jim Britt who did
home games for both the Red Sox and Braves.  The Braves moved at the end of
spring training in March - hardly any notice -- so there must have been some
game sponsorships sold in advance.  I don't know what the did about that.