WTSN & Yanks

What, a radio station in Red Sox Nation dares to air
the archrival Yankees?

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/234/metro/Yankee_swap+.shtml

I think you can only hear the Red Sox among stations
in the Boston market, but Yankees or Mets games do air
on other stations in New England (Worcester,
Providence, etc.) I would think Major League baseball
would prohibit broadcasts of other major league teams
in that team's market but there are instances where
you do have a choice of several teams to hear.

In the Champlain Valley, you can hear stations doing
the Red Sox (WJOY), Yankees (WKDR) and Mets (WIRY,
I think) and years ago a station in the Montpelier
area carried the Montreal Expos. When I was in the
Pittsfield area, there were stations carrying the Red
Sox, Yanks, and Mets. And when driving to Chicago I
was delighted to have all sorts of teams available on
a Sunday afternoon: Indians, Reds, Tigers, Cubs, White
Sox, Blue Jays, and more.

And a question, by the way: the Braves moved to
Milwaukee in 1953 (9 years before I was born). Does
anyone know if a Boston radio station continued to
carry the Braves games after the move, feeling that
there would still be dedicated Braves fans in the
Boston area whom like to hear their team's games?