Re: WMEX to end all-local talk

it was said...

If decent, thoughtful, talk can't survive on a powerful
commercial signal in Boston, it probably can't survive
on any commercial station anywhere in the US. And that
says an _awful_ lot (and I do mean awful) about the
state of US education. Your generation's complete lack
of interest in anything of any consequence is nothing
short of scary!

I again find it necessary to say this to the group at large:

LIGHTEN UP.

It's G*d- Damned radio, for cryin' out loud.

By 'your' generation, I suspect you mean anyone  54 and under. Egads,
man. Have an ice cream.  Smell the cut grass. Smile.

-Rick G.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.