Re: WMEX to end all-local talk

--- Dan Strassberg <Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> one time-brokered program in WMEX's weekend lineup is not renewing. The
> Collectibles Show with Gary Sohmers, which had been heard on Sundays from
> 10:00 AM to noon will end on 8/27 (apparently because WMEX raised its
> rates).

Well, they raised the rates because they finally see how costly
it is to make something out of nothing and then try to sell it
like it's the real thing...I agree with Mike. I am amazed
they're still around. (Hey, they can proud of the fact that they've
lasted longer than WBPS...)

Dick Syatt's "Hotline Dating Show" is meant move into the Sunday 10
to Noon spot starting on Sept.3rd...

-Mark