journalists and advertising

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:20:34 EDT Chuckigo@aol.com writes:

>somebody  has to voice the copy, if a news person is the only voice
available at the
> news  station, then that's the way it is.
> proponents of downsizing staff to increase profit are the ones
> who should  have a problem with this.

	Right you ar, but proponents of downsizing staff don't have a problem
with it,
	they are only concerned about meeting and exceeding budget, period.
Nothing
	wrong with making a profit, that is the American way and I am a
Capitalist, but...

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.