PBS/Ch 2 special - somewhat OT

I beg everyone's pardon, but I can tell from reading this list that many of
you probably watch PBS and are music lovers.  I can't resist getting this
info out to a group of people that I expect might appreciate it.
    This coming Thursday,  August 24 at 8 PM,  WGBH -TV channel 2 will be
premiering a documentary called "Zamir Chorale: Jewish Voices Return to
Poland", about a trip I took last summer with the Zamir Chorale of Boston.
It chronicles our travels and concert performances in Poland, Prague and
Vienna, including visits to three concentration camps.  It has been playing
around the country all month and is now making its Boston premier.   Hope you
enjoy it.

thanks,
phyllis