Re: Pirate 106.1

If it's the one I've picked up in the past, they've
been doing Haitian music (with talk in both French
and English) and even some Somerville-based public
affairs. Taped them once from Davis Sq. (no longer
have tape though--sent to someone)...good reception in
Cambridge, Somerville, and Medford.

And still going strong at 2 in the morning...

Oh: and while Gary Francis won't be able to read this
until he gets his computer(s) back, I will say his
Saturday Night Sockhop was coming in fairly well
(AFTER dark!) here in Beverly tonight.