Re: Two-hundred-fifty watt Xmitter wanted...

I was just having a little fun with WJIB-AM's
absence from the ether (antique term for "airwaves")
Thursday morning.  I feared that you had no
backup X-mitter and that one Sunday you'd have
to use the 5-watter;  my GE portable (I'm not
sure if it's a Superadio (tm) or just a very good one)
is the only unit in the house that gets LTAR clearly.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com