Re: Two-hundred-fifty watt Xmitter wanted...

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> Xmitter is OK.  Work crews form the Moron Construction Co,  re-doing the roof
> saw a cable in their way and without thinking decided to saw it in two,

Wouldn't they have gotten electrocuted?  I thought transmitter-to-antenna
lines were high voltage.  That would have been splendid; not to mention it
would have taught the idiots something about not randomly cutting cables.
Did you send a bill to the construction company?

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com