Re: Verizon coverage and sponsorships

For awhile, an airline shuttle was sponsoring the
Chumpline on WRKO's "Howie Carr Show" (can't remember
the name of the airline, but Howie kept saying "Park
at Hancom Field/Rt. 128" or something like that).
Right after the  recent Concorde crash, Howie said
(for a couple of days), "no sponsor on the Chumpline
today, and you can probably figure out why, given
recent news events..."