A Belated Thank You

On behalf of myself, my wife Robin (or Lisa as has been previously reported
- I hope Robin doesn't find out about her ;-)), and my son Matthew, thank
you for a great time and a class act.  Everyone at the cookout was
great.  The food and the ice cream was great.  The entertainment was
fun.  Of course, it wasn't that we were dancing; we were jumping up and
down to stay warm!

Gary, thank you for having the group, including my family, at your
establishment.

As for your friends at channel 5, how about a new flavor just for
them.  They could standing eating a flavor that was a mixture of sour
grapes and crow.

Brian

(This message was delayed to you by "Shorenet" who, for reasons still
unexplained, decided to ship all of this weekends email to an undisclosed
location).
-- Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.,75 Walnut St., Peabody, MA  01960-5626
(978)538-7575/Fax (978)538-7550/Sales (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
www.cssinc.com