Thank You, Gary: Quality Show, Quality People, Quality Ice Cream!

[Thanks, Terry, for forwarding all the "Thank You's" to Gary]

Joan and I want to thank you, Gary, for a great time. Your generosity and
hospitality under less than optimal conditions is truly exemplary.
Joan is still commenting about the Hot Fudge! It's the best she's ever had.
The Tutti Fruiti was outstanding. Your helpings were huge. Your polite
staff were all very gracious.
Hearst-Argyle's Chronicle Show definitely owes you a visit the next time
they do a "Best of" show.
It was truly fascinating seeing everyone and matching names with faces.
Mark Watson's instant recall of Music Knowledge was mind-boggling. Gary's
three-hour show was one of the best remotes I've witnessed. Gary and Mark
as a team now that may be something!
Bob Nelson, Steve Ordinetz, Gary Ford, Roger Kirk, Dan Strassberg (&Susan),
Joe Ross, Terry "Donuts" Wood, Brian Vita (&Lisa?&Matt?), Mark Watson
(&Lisa), and (last but not least)Gary Francis: it was nice meeting you all.
[I don't recall Dan Bourret (did you leave before we arrived?) but your
cookies were great!] Maybe this fall we could do a Sat. or Sun. morning get
together at Down East Donuts (41 Dow Hwy (Rt. 236; Exit 3 off the Maine
Tpk) Eliot, ME)!
I would definitely make the 90 minute trip! As others have said, donuts are
a part of Radio as ...err 45's? ;<)
Gary, again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Truth, justice and the American way will prevail...
Regards,
Bill Piacentini
RF / mm-wave Engineer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
(Air Defense Technology Division)
(Advanced Electromagnetic Systems) Group 108
244 Wood St.
Lexington, MA 02420-9108
Email: billpi@LL.MIT.EDU mailto:billpi@ll.mit.edu
Phone: (781) 981-4996