Re: Sports Flagships (was: Censorship at WTKK)

And the Patriots network is billed as the "WBCN
Patriots Rock Radio Network". Bravo to the VT Expos
net (just taped part of a game when I was up there a
few days ago, via WKDR) for NOT doing the "flaunt
your calls" bit.

Speaking of the Vermont Expos, the local Media One
Channel was showing their game vs. the Lowell Spinners
the other night (Media One carries Spinners games)
and the announcers were ex-Red Sox player and
announcer Bob Montgomery and ex-WRKO talker Dick
Lutsk (who was, maybe still is, at WNDS-TV 50 in
Derry, NH).