Re: Sports Flagships (was: Censorship at WTKK)

  Bob Nelson wrote:

> Speaking of the Vermont Expos, the local Media One
> Channel was showing their game vs. the Lowell Spinners
> the other night (Media One carries Spinners games)
> and the announcers were ex-Red Sox player and
> announcer Bob Montgomery and ex-WRKO talker Dick
> Lutsk (who was, maybe still is, at WNDS-TV 50 in
> Derry, NH).

  Dick Lutsk is no longer the sports director/anchor on Ch 50.He was
replaced last Summer by Mike DiBlaise(sp?),according to an article about
DiBlaise I read in the Lowell Sun earlier this week.I would guess that
Lutsk will return as host of CH 50's popular "Candlepins Stars & Strikes"
bowling show when the new season resumes in late September.

Mark Watson