Re: WILD

Me and my business partner Dave Powers have had several opportunities to
work with the Tom Joyner show at remote locations across the country. It
has always seems a great morning show to me with some very clever and
funny co-hosts. I have always thought it would do very well in Boston
even with a small urban presence. I guess will see.
Check out http://www.tjms.com for today's show

John Mullaney   http://www.minutemancomm.com