[1]RE>boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #101

I will be out on calls at 3pm on Friday and reachable via voice mail
(781-595-6200 x208) or pager (617-408-1935.

ON MONDAY AUGUST 7TH I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE ALL DAY ON VACATION.

If this is urgent concerning LOCAL BUSINESS, please contact Jerry Humphrey at
781-595-6200 x213.

If this is urgent concerning NATIONAL BUSINESS, please contact Mame Conroy at
781-595-6200 x204.

Hopefully it can wait until Tuesday when I return :)
Thanks and have a great one!

On 08/05/2000, boston-radio-interest wrote:

>boston-radio-interest-digest Saturday, August 5
>2000 Volume 04 : Number 101
>

>Subjects in this issue:
>
>	Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again
>	Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again
>	Bye Charles (and Duane)
>	Re: Bye Charles (and Duane)
>	Re: Bye Charles (and Duane)
>	RE: Bye Charles (and Duane)
>	RE: Bye Charles (and Duane)
>	Laquidara website

>-------------------
>
>Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:12:10 -0400
>From: Larry Weil <kc1ih@mediaone.net>
>Subject: Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again
>
>At 04:06 AM 08/03/2000 -0400, Chuckigo@aol.com
>wrote:
>
>>     maybe i missed hearing about it (the flash)
>the first time?
>

>The previous prank, as best I remember. was one of
>them holding a sign with
>a 4 letter word outside the window.  My memory may
>be blurred by the fact
>that I drove approx. 710 miles today.
>
>- --
>Larry Weil
>Temporarily in Lake Wobegone, OH
>Always in L.W., no matter where I may be.
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:11:56 EDT
>From: Chuckigo@aol.com
>Subject: Re: O&A Strike Today Show Again
>
>In a message dated 08/03/2000 11:28:41 PM Eastern
>Daylight Time,
>kc1ih@mediaone.net writes:
>
><< The previous prank, as best I remember. was one
>of them holding a sign
>with
> a 4 letter word outside the window.  My memory may
>be blurred by the fact
> that I drove approx. 710 miles today. >>
>
>Larry,
>
>    there are some "unofficial" O&A sites which
>have the shot of the previous
>incident.  kind of a home-made graphic behind an
>NBC news reporter, but of
>the most-uncalled for and crudest kind.    btw:
>i've not once heard O&A.
>ever.  only have heard of their antics.  if they
>get their name into the
>press, all that matters is that its spelled
>correctly, eh?
>   (710 miles... you giving me a run for the
>commuting title??? <g>)
>
>- - -Chuck Igo
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:25:11 EDT
>From: Chuckigo@aol.com
>Subject: Bye Charles (and Duane)
>
>Charles (and Duane and Yoop) said goodbye.  some
>nice touches throughout the
>morning, especially where the beginning of the end
>was indeed "The End" by
>the Doors.  visits and cameos galore, a nice
>passing of the torch to TAI and
>Steve, then one last gasp of Duane meeting up with
>the Blue Fairy in search
>of his mother.  A clone, barely alive, wouldn't
>have a mother.  and as such,
>no belly button.  with a whisk of the wand, Duane
>has a belly button and can
>once again resume his search.  Sadly, just before
> [...]

Krissy Galster
FNX Radio Network
phone:  781-595-6200 x 208
e-mail:  kgalster@fnxradio.com