Laquidara website

Noticed a lot of heartfelt comments by Charles
Laquidara's listeners on the guestbook of his official
website (http://bigmattress.com ).

He played some tunes that haven't been heard in awhile
on yesterday's farewell show, including Jim Pepper's
"Wichi-tai-to" (an Indian chant set to jazz/rock--
"wichi-tai-tai gimme rah, ora nicko ora nicko, say say
say say.../water spirit, feel it washing round my
head/
Makes me feel glad that I'm not dead"). There was even
a bit of his clone/alter ego Duane searching for his
mother, etc. End of an era, folks....