Can't hear Charles' farewell!

        Rant mode on: Just have to vent about Infinity keeping its stations
off of broadcasting on the internet. Looked at the 'ZLX website this
morning, where I was informed of the last three Laquidara shows' contents,
just to make me feel worse because I can't hear them. Way down yonder here
in Conn., forgedddaboudddit. Maybe I can get up at 4 a.m. Friday and drive
to that hill at Quabbin Reservoir. I was going to put up a 200-foot antenna
tower, but the zoning guy busted me :). End rant.

        Inquiring minds want to know: Will he play "Street Fightin' Man" on
Friday? I think there was a time in 1969 when WBCN had that on a 90-minute
rotation. Of course, not really. There was no $$%%%&&& rotation. Up against
the wall, Burger King.