WLNH's Warren Bailey recovering

WLNH (98.3 Laconia NH) is saying long-time announcer Warren Bailey will
be back on the morning shift as of next Monday, August 7.  For details
on why he's been away, I quote from The (Laconia) Citizen of July 19:

"Warren Bailey, radio personality for WLNH 98.3, who was recovering from
a quintuple by-pass surgery, is back in the hospital.  Bailey was
admitted to Concord Regional Hospital [sic] on Friday night for a staph
infection in his lungs, according to WLNH General Manager Jack Beaton.
Beaton said doctors had to remove a small part of Bailey's lung and he
should be leaving the hospital in the next couple of days."

I don't know about that quick departure from the hospital.  I'm pretty
sure I heard morning fill-in (and station promotions director) Joe
Collie say on Monday (7/31) that he'd visited Bailey in the hospital a
couple times over the weekend and found him to be considerably thinner
but in good spirits.