Re: WEGP 1390

My own station, WMWM (Salem State College) still has
turntables in the air studio. Some bands still put out
vinyl (rap, rock) plus we have the vinyl in our record
library. And our Saturday night doo-wop show, "Uncle
Henry's Basement" needs them (though they've been
playing more and more CDs...)

My own show, a blues show, usually uses CDs but some
albums were never re-released on CD (or we only have
the vinyl versions) so I need 'em too.

I would expect most stations would have CDs in both
air and production studios, and turntables in the
production studio, at least (even if they're "on the
shelf, just in case"). Of course, bigger stations
probably have a lot of music/ music beds on computer
or at least a cart.