Re: WEGP 1390

It seems that unless you're a very new station, or an older station with
management making the decision to foolishly trash the turntables,

It  would still be a good idea to have both CD's and turntables, on the
console.

If you dumped music as a format, then you would still need CD's for some
of the syndicated shows arriving by CD.

J and R  Music World of NYC still services most major brands of
Turntables as well as suppling the parts for the them.

Norm