Re: WEGP 1390

Talk stations like WRKO probably have CD players.
I remember when Tai had a show there, he'd have a
musical guest on and they'd play at least a part of
one of their songs...Or maybe a news/talk station
would have a CD player in their production studio
and could transfer bits of songs to computer or carts
and then play the file or cart.