Re: WEGP 1390

It would seem to me that a CD player would be much more useful.  If you are
covering the Grammy Awards, none of the material is going to be found on
vinyl.  Even with Sinatra, I would think you would grab a CD instead of
digging out records.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 7/24/00 1:51:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,