Re: WEGP 1390

>it was asked about WEGP--
>
>         Record players? For a news/talk station?  What would they use them
>for?

Have you listened to WBZ recently?  Even a news station has to do features
about music awards (the Grammy awards for example) or when a famous star
like Sinatra died, there is a tribute to him, etc.  Michael Coleman at WBZ
does some excellent production, and sometimes music absolutely is needed,
particularly looking back on a period of time and what was happening both
historically and musically.

I will always have a soft spot for WEGP-- when I became a consultant in
1980, they were my first client.