Mike Morin Suspended at WHOB

I heard a few minutes of "Morin in the Morning" on WHOB (106.3 Nashua NH)
this morning.Mike Morin was talking about his recent suspension.He made
reference to station management as "empty suits" and also made mention that
the Nashua Telegraph is slated to have an article in Saturday's edition
concerning what happened to Morin.

Since I don't usually listen to Morin's show (I only happened to hear this
because the workplace radio was tuned to WHOB and I happened to be right
under the speaker waiting for the elevator),does anyone on the list know
what Mike Morin did to earn himself some time off ?

Mark Watson