Re: WGNA-AM and FM...

I don't think it's legal and nobody ought to care, but
based on the size of the thread (including four or five
posts by me) many of us do care. I guess there are a lot
of us with too much time on our hands. And I'm forever
complaining that I don't have time to do the really
important stuff. Posting on stupid subjects like this
one is a good way of escaping that important stuff,
though. Well, for a short while, anyhow.