WGNA-AM and FM...

This "AM and FM" legal ID question sounds like the same thing that
country powerhouse WGNA does in the Capital region.  I have always found
it interesting that they ID as "WGNA-FM and AM, Albany
(Schenectady-Troy)"  But I just figured that it must'ved been legal since
there is a 100% simulcast in place.  Actually, maybe they go "WGNA-AM and
FM," but the question still remains, is this legal?  Does anyone care?

JORDAN GUAGLIUMI
WZID/WFEA, Manchester NH
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.