Re: The "Forgotten" Demographic

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:44:09 -0400 Larry Weil <kc1ih@mediaone.net>
writes:

> I think it's because these stations don't subscribe to Arbitron's
> services.
> --
> Larry Weil
> Lake Wobegone, NH

	I have long suspected Arbitron doesn't list stations, even commercial
	stations, that don't subscribe.  In the recent monthly, not the one just
out
	this week, the one prior.  It listed WLLH at a 0.6 12+ but didn't list
WCAP
	at all which I find very hard to believe.  Mega I'm sure subscribes,
WCAP
	does not.  I think if they listed all stations publicly it would be a
motivator to
	smaller commercial stations, like WCAP to purchase Arbitron.

df