No Subject

What is strange is that I managed to catch News-940 when it was running
its promo/test loop in the same hotel.  During that week, the signal was
wonderful - sounding like it was just down the block.  Oh and did I
mention I had the flourecent fixture on that day?

Could it be they were experiencing some sort of
transmitter/antenna trouble? Do both stations (AM-69 and AM-94 transmit
from the same location)?

The vacant frequencies during the day (the old AM 600 in particular)
helped ease the reception of stations from Ottawa (Yakker CFRA AM 580 was
almost like a local!).

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com