Re: Clear Channel expands in New England

All right Dan....good points.  I should have considered a few powerhouse AM's
that still exist before I responded. I just don't think the major players care
one bit about most of the AM's. I think they are just viewed to small to matter
to them.

To quote Monty Python, "That's where my claim falls to the ground....."