From: Roderick O'Connor <rjoc@webtv.net>
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 11:33 PM
Subject: Maritime AM stations and the eastern-most US radio station

Issue ONE: With the recent  thread on Maritime AMs, no mention was made
of Yarmouth NS Power-house CJLS-1340. They can be heard  along much of
the Maine Coast from Portland to Eastport. Their 5kw signal originates
from the shoreline right outside of Yarmouth. If you take the ferry into
Yarmouth you can't mistake the twin towers.