Re: ZEE ZED

On 12 Jul 2000,  Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> All (former) British islands use "Zed."    Examples,  ZBVI 780 and ZROD-FM
> in Road Town, Tortola, BVI;    ZNS 1540, Nassau, New Providence,
> Commonwealth of The  Bahamas,    ZDK - St Johns,  Antigua,  and of course
> ZFB-TV  Hamilton, Bermuda.

There's no ZFB radio?  When I was there for spring break in 1966, ZFB was
Bermuda's second radio station.  I think it was fairly new at the time.

I also remember hearing WBZ, around 1 AM, sounding like a local.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/