Re: Maritime AM stations

1000 is CKBW, Bridgewater NS (40 or so miles west of
Halifax) 10 kW DA-N (three towers, aimed east--away from
WMVP. Like most Canadians, CKBW has a rather relaxed
attitude about pattern changes, so it often bombs in
here at night.

I'm not sure about 1310; there used to be a 1300 in
Moncton, but I think it's gone now. And I think there is
(or was) a 1320 in NS, maybe Springhill--hometown of
Anne Murray. But any place in NS is a lot closer to
Boston than any place in NF.