Re: Fw: WBZ overnights

Lou was a class act.  He and I used to rib the heck out of each other in
Lawrence, he did the morning shift and hotline on WCCM while I was news
director there and did morning news for WCCM and CGY (CGY was on tape).
I just couldn't remember the shift he had on BZ just prior to his death.
I remember he got into real trouble on BZ when he criticized the Catholic
Church for something and he was eventually replaced by Peter Meade.

df