Inside "Inside Washington"

<<On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 21:45:32 -0400, "Chris Beckwith" <beckwith@ime.net> said:

> I wondered what was going on (or, rather, what *wasn't* going on) with
> "Inside Washington" on New Hampshire Public Television.

Little trivia question: there are three well-known weekly Washington
talking-head shows, all of which (AFAIK) originally began as local
programs.  Are there any others?

(This question is probably trivially easy to answer given the Web
resources now.)

The well-known programs and their producers:

Inside Washington: WUSA-TV (channel 9)
McLaughlin Group: WRC-TV (channel 4)
Washington Week in Review: WETA-TV (channel 26)

Speaking of WETA: is every WETA employee now required to appear on the
Liberty Media^W^WNewsHour with Jim Lehrer?  I swear some of them
appear more frequently than Lehrer himself does these days!
(And while we're at it: is anybody else disgusted by the presence of
advertisements for a commercial on-line service embedded in every
single PBS National Schedule program?)

-GAWollman