Re: Dark station in Presque Isle, Maine

Does Alan Weiner still own WBCQ?  Was the FCC giving him problems with the
other two stations before he started that big pirate out on the LI Sound
(Radio NewYork International/Radio Sarah)?  I wonder why they were giving
him problems - what's the FCC's beef with Weiner?

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com