Dark station in Presque Isle, Maine

Yesterday, leafing through my new issue of "Radio Shopper" (that want ads
paper for new/used radio gear), I came across a little article saying that
an AM station in Maine had gone dark - I think it was like WEMG or
something like that.

Anyway, the article said it was a one-man operation that was run out of a
trailer and the station was shut down when the guy who was running it
left (now they're looking for a buyer).

I'm also wondering whether this is the same station that's affiliated with
WBCQ (The Planet) and whether that's another station that's also in
trouble.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com