Re: WJUL Among the MIssing / Philips

I worked in Shawsheen Vlg in Andover, not to far from
Philips until last August. They have done the open
carrier thing for the last three years! Philips Exeter
(NH) at times would leave their 90.5 carrier on also,
although all I hear in Derry NH is the Worcester 90.5
station.
Now I work within a spit of WKLB's tower (same
company).

John

 WPAA 91.7 Philips Academy, Andover