Re: A Nice Waste of a Clear Channel

Couldn't they just use the existing AM 740 transmitter & antenna array
that was abandoned by the CBC?  Isn't that what the recently resurected AM
stations (Info Radio and News 940) in Montreal are doing?  I may be
wrong...but I was just thinking it would make financial sense - since you
don't have to go around scouting for a location to plant your stick.

Of course, the CBC could just have trashed the whole thing before shutting
it down....

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@gordsven.com