RE: A Providence TV Question.

I (finished)growing up in Randolph, and with Big Blue in line of sight from
the Needham A Farm, Ch's 4,5 and 7 had more ghosts than the Casper Show...

It was almost always 10 and 12 for NBC and CBS/ABC(depending on year)
programing.

However Ch 6 was always crap, so Ch 5 (Later Ch 7 when 6 went CBS) was the
better signal.

Ah...but 10 and 12 came in like my TV was sitting on the xmitter...

(Ch 27 also came in better than 38/56, but that's another thread)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH (Randolph MA HS '75)