WMOU Reported Back On The Air

I happened to catch while channel surfing about 6PM this afternoon the WMUR
Channel 9 top stories' teaser,which mentioned that a Berlin businessman
helps to save that city's "only" radio station.They showed a quick video
clip which looked like a shot taken at or inside their studio building
showing a WMOU sign.I had to leave the house for a few minutes and missed
the story.Does anyone have any information on this? Curious if this is an
LMA leading to a sale,or how this all came about.

Mark Watson