Re: Another AM over and out

In a message dated 5/31/00 3:51:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mixer@zoso.net
writes:

<< I remember a time when you could pick up WBLM crystal clear in Bangor, for
 a few years after they got the 100kw signal at 102.9, but bow there is a
 non-profit station during the day on 102.9 in Bang9or, plus there is a
 102.9 now in Calais which also outs out a strong signal. A friend of mine
 from Patten says he used to listen to WBLM up there, but now you can't
 pick it up past Waterville...... >>

Oh, well.  I do not think the FCC (or anyone else for that matter) needs to
be worried about protecting FM signals so they can be picked up more than 100
miles from the COL.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine