WLYN?

Greetings from the Green Mountain State!

I have a question about AM 1360, WLYN, in my hometown of Lynn,
Massachusetts. I know that the station was sold by Puritan Broadcasting to
the ADD Radio Group sometime in 1998 or 1999 and I believe that they moved
the station's broadcasting studios from Exchange St. in Lynn to the ADD
Radio Group "Broadcast Center" on Kendall Square in Cambridge. However, I
notice that the station still maintains a website, and it seems like the
website (which never had anything to do with the radio station or its
programming) is still being maintained by the previous owner/manager @
www.wlyn.com. Can anyone provide any info about who is the "webmaster" of
this non-radio station, radio station website?

Thanks,
Drew Russo
Lynn, MA./Winooski, VT.