RE: What about the old AM 600 & 850 freqs?(was: All-News Failing Miserably in Montreal)

I say they ought to use 850 as a repeater for WEEI in compensation for all
the interference the've had to endure from CKVL's apparent ignorance of
their directional pattern requirements. I'm not necessarily WEEI's biggest
fan, but I think fair is fair... what do you think list??

Ron Gitschier
Mere inches (seemingly) away from Aruba