Re: time to update the promos

>Richard Chonak wrote:
>WRKO's still running promos for "Art Bell" at midnight; are they covering
>their bets in case he comes out of retirement again?  :-)

        And Popular Communications magazine, June issue I guess, just
arrived with a short item saying Art Bell interviewed the magazine's editor
and it was great and you can hear the audio on the Bell website, etc. No
indication they have a clue / had a clue that Mr. Bell is now in the
dustbin of history. It reads as if he's still on. Maybe they figure by June
he'll be back :<)