Re: Movement atop WBZ-TV tower

>On Sun, 21 May 2000 lglavin@lycosmail.com wrote:
> > About two months ago, I noticed that the top-mounted
> > TV antenna for channel 4 on Cedar St Needham was
> > missing, but channel 4 was available to all. ...  Now some sign of
> progress is apparent;
>At 12:01 AM 5/22/00 -0400, Rob Landry wrote:
>I've been following the disassembly of the top section of the tower for
>some time now; ... I understand the tower
>will be about 100 feet taller than it used to be.
>Channel 4 may be running from its auxiliary antenna on the short tower;
>I've no idea what Channels 2, 5, and 44 are doing.
Bill Piacentini writes:
I noticed on Sunday(5/21/00) that Channel 44 was effectively radiating a
pittance of its usual power.
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!